Friday 14 June 2013

Rumination Release: Saffy Absconds, School Completed and General Jumble

My anticipation of today was positive, optimistic and frankly unrealistic. Melancholy me... I've had a shit day. This negativity began even before the day had begun; last night my sleep latency was unusually lengthy accompanied by the typical symptoms of high sympathetic activity: sweating, excessive warmth, trembling, fidgeting, anxiety and twitching. This resulted in poor moods today and a particular pessimism only produced by insomnia.
In order to calm down last night, I grew a neuron and decided to go downstairs and take some paracetamol with K/Na solution. This proved highly effective. I encountered my cat, Saffy, who greeted me with a meow of surprise, delicacy and tones not of thought, but beyond thought.

That was the last time she has been seen... 22.5 hours ago.

Cry me a river.

The heartache throbs, hard. I ponder about where she is, then withdraw all possibilities as pessimism ensues. All I know is that she is not flattened on any local road, which is something, but the uncertainty is killing me.

Dealing with Anxiety

-10g Inositol
- 40mg Zinc (- methionine) with 600mg Magnesium (- citrate)
- 2000mg KCl NaCl mixture
- 10g Glutamine
- 100mg 5-Hydroxytryptophan
- A sip of milk
- Humour/Comedy

Last Day of School

Today I had a maths exam, followed by a dismal yet hectic dose of admin fun which involved collecting signatures and queuing for England. Yes, I'm glad that I've finished another chapter of my life, but from now on life will become financially fiendish. *grumble*

Tomorrow I will initiate planning of my time and activities. I hope to mix some green tea with a can of Monster Absolute Zero. And, most of all, I want to hold my kitty :) ...


No comments:

Post a Comment